• Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• "George Washington Carver made the first computer! Out of a peanut! A PEA-NUT!"

Comment

• Early 2000s; in a supporting role, it featured a young comedian who would later be the star of an iconic cable show. This film also has the distinction of being the birth of Neil Patrick Harris' comeback as one of Hollywood's top comedic actors.

Comment

• Undercover Brother.

Dave Chappelle is conspiracy brother.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Winner winner. Highly underrated comedy, despite the unfortunate supporting performance by Denise Richards.

Comment

• I own it.

ACK!

Comment

• Comic artist and writer Woody performs a simple courier operation for his friend Harry who works for the CIA. But when he successfully fends off hostile agents, he earns the respect of the beautiful Natalia, who requests his assistance for her defection. Woody uses this request as leverage to use the CIA's resources to bring his comic book creation, __________, to life to battle the evil Krokov.

ACK!

Comment

• Obviously Condorman is too obscure for you folks.

ACK!

Comment

• What?

Comment

• Condorman - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082199/

I saw this for my best friend's birthday party when I was 12. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese.

ACK!

Comment

• A new movie:

Several female adult film stars make their mainstream/feature film debut in this movie and have various small speaking roles, including Charlotte Stokely, Erika Vution, Stacy Adams, Charmane Star, and Justine Joli.

If you use your Brain, you will get it.

ACK!

Comment

• That Movie shall never be mentioned and I refuse to name it
                              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                                A new movie:

Several female adult film stars make their mainstream/feature film debut in this movie and have various small speaking roles, including Charlotte Stokely, Erika Vution, Stacy Adams, Charmane Star, and Justine Joli.

If you use your Brain, you will get it.

ACK!
                                I can dig it.

Black Dynamite.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X