Clear All

• You expect me to talk? No .. I expect you to die [Guess the Movie]

continued from

Rules:
    * Who guesses the movie correctly, gets to quote the next movie
    * Right is waivered after 48h of not posting the next movie
    * no google-ing

still Tuberski's Turn
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Who closed the other thread?

New thread, new movie:

The word "f***" and its derivatives are said 11 times, highly unusual for a non-R-rated theatrical release, post-1984.

You remember when I said how I was gonna explain about life, buddy? Well the thing about life is, it gets weird. People are always talking ya about truth. Everybody always knows what the truth is, like it was toilet paper or somethin', and they got a supply in the closet. But what you learn, as you get older, is there ain't no truth. All there is is bull****, pardon my vulgarity here. Layers of it. One layer of bull**** on top of another. And what you do in life like when you get older is, you pick the layer of bull**** that you prefer and that's your bull****, so to speak.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Goldfinger
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

From previous thread:

In this movie, the attempt to kill the bicycle messenger as he rides down the hill in the first scene is a reference, to this movie.

A 2008 movie, set in Turaqistan, is considered a "spiritual successor" to the movie where the bike messenger is killed.

War, Inc. is considered the spiritual successor or unofficial sequel to Grosse Point Blank

The messenger killed in Grosse Point Blank is a reference to the newspaper boy in Better Off Dead. "I want my two dollars!"

ACK!

Comment

I really need to see War, Inc. Cusack Grosse Point Blank is a great movie.

"I'll be comin' 'round the mountain when I come. I'll be comin' 'round the mountain when I come! I'll be blowing your ****in' head off, I'll be blowing your ****in' head off, I'll be wacking your ****ing mind out when I come! Dit-dit-dit-dit POPCORN!"

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Love and a Bullet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
              Goldfinger
              Just reading the title that was my guess too.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nope, it's a four letter word title. One word.

ACK!

Comment

It's interesting that I picked this movie after the events of a couple weeks ago.

I didn't occur to me until now, that the "event" might have subconsciously affect my choice of movie.

And a quote:

[Main character drives through a rainstorm] I know why it's raining. I coulda predicted it. It's raining because my ****ing wipers are all ****ed up. If my wipers were okay, the ****ing sun would be shining, AT NIGHT.

ACK!

Comment

HEAT ? (only four letter movie i could come up with)

Comment

Main Character:[crawling through the burning plane attempting to find a man] Fletcher! Hey Fletcher! Where are you?
                      Mr. Smith: Sir, please help me!
                      Main Character: [noticing this man caught in the seats] Are you Fletcher?
                      Mr. Smith: No, my name is Smith.
                      Main Character: Well **** you! Where's Fletcher? nope.

Should help.

ACK!

Comment

Fletch?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nope, it's partly about a plane crash...

ACK!

Comment

What decade is it from?
                            If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

HERO! An unduly forgotten masterpiece
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X