Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just me - or Apolyton the slowest site in www?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I've already had to delete several of my dls, including Asher and LordShiva.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

****, it's taken you this long to finally realise that this site sucks Donkey balls?
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

*Post contents lost due to switching off PC and going to bed while waiting for site response*

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
          Seriously WTF, there's gonna be less and less membership each week if this continues...
          Idd.
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Seriously WTF, there's gonna be less and less membership each week if this continues...
            I was going to say the same thing. I've just about given up on this forum.

Comment

Well, i guess i am not the only one then... and i was just about to have another paranoia attack (´it´s THEM again... they are after me...i know it works for everybody else...´)... ;D

Comment

It was OK for me until the forum upgrade, now it's bad.
                Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by darius871 View Post
                  seriously wtf, there's gonna be less and less membership each week if this continues...
                  Originally posted by traianvs View Post
                  idd.
                  Originally posted by riesstiu iv View Post
                  i was going to say the same thing. I've just about given up on this forum.

^^^are teh admins listening????
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Maybe Firaxis should start sponsoring.
                    be free

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                      They'd only make things worse...
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

ca. 15 mins ago it was a pain, extreeeemely slow for me, now it seems to be better

+1
                        Blah

Comment

Yeah, it's still frustratingly slow, but about twice as quick as it was yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                            Complete with 75 mb patch?
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Now there's a change...

I say we lay Poly into a canoe and send her over the falls.

No wait! I know. We could split the forums and make more.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

It is slow sometimes, but not crippling. Amazon.com gets really crippling sometimes, minutes of waiting for one page. As to losing members, if very many more of us go we will be below critical mass. Then there will be no reason to come here, even if the speed inproves.

So don't leave guys! What would we do without each other?
                                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                                X