Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It can be scary how turned on women can get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oerdin wins.
    B♭3

Comment

Hera must be doing something right.

(old thumbs )
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Great way to put Hera down guys Keep on screwing his spirit like his body got screwed by that hooker.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I tried to avoid saying, but the OP is funny, considering young males walk around with a half hard-on most of the time. Most of them would **** a knot hole.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Clearly, the solution is to not **** fatties. Then they can't crush you.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
              I've never seen a turned on girl.

Didn't you say you had sex with one once?
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                Was it a one night thing or do you think you can develop a relationship with her, if you are not already dating her I mean.
                Yup, she's since trapped me as her bf. I can't really complain she has kept me very busy for the past few days.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I asked my wife why she never tells me when she's having an orgasm.
                  She said, "You're never here."

Comment

Ouch.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X