Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It can be scary how turned on women can get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It can be scary how turned on women can get...

Untill yesterday I didn't realize just how scary it can be when a woman is really turned on, I can't say I could imagine letting go of myself like that. Its so wierd since the girl in question really didn't seem the type. I mean such strenght in her thighs! I'm actually bruised around the waist. Also I'm sore all over and what is up with the bitting during? I got mauled, the huge shag tag will probably stay for at least a week.

Which reminds me how do you get rid of those things? The last one I got was when I was a teenager and I never had anything as large as this. I got an ice pack on it as soon as she left but she stayed around for an hour afterwards so I doubt that did me much good.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Shag tag??
    be free

Comment

I've never seen a turned on girl.

Comment

I have, they start jumping all over the place as if they've been electrified.
        be free

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
          Shag tag??
          Love bite
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I mean such strenght in her thighs!
            powerful thighs.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
              Its so wierd since the girl in question really didn't seem the type.
              How do girls of "the type" normally look in your opinion? Please post an example pic. And please an example pic of the type the girl in question is.

Originally posted by Dis
              I've never seen a turned on girl.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

It is so shocking when you discover that women actually do like sex. It made me feel uncomfortable first, and it made me understand the perverse logic of female circumcision (I am totally against it by the way). Then you get used to it.

Tro to choose a more dominant position next, if you don't like her jumping over you.
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  powerful thighs.
                  How did you get that thumbs up, that's the good one.

The new ones look horrible. You can't even tell what they're supposed to be.

Edit: Oh. I see, they've changed it back. Hooray!

Comment

If you don't like being crushed, try doggie style.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have heard "shag tag" used to specify a rug burn. These are not uncommon in really hot sex, where one only becomes aware of any damage afterward. As to bites and scratches, clean them up right away if they bleed. Humans are very germy.

Congrats on releasing the tiger. Many of us only see that a few times in a lifetime.
                      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Alternatively, Hera may have just nailed an epileptic. Ya gotta consider all the possibilities.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

"Dear Penthouse,

I can't believe this happened to me...."
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Was it a one night thing or do you think you can develop a relationship with her, if you are not already dating her I mean.

Did you tell her something like, "wow, I didnt know you were this passionate!" right after sex?
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

She's to into it, eh? Next time don't offer to pay her $100 for just one ****. Give her $40 and she'll still do you but won't try so hard.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X