Eyes are tasty.
    Well, fish eyes are.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
      If you kill someone in Texas, we'll kill you back. Sane, retarded, disabled, black, white, rich, poor - it doesn't matter.

Well, if you're rich or white, we might not kill you. Poor, mentally retarded minorities better watch out, though!
      It's amazing there's still a sizable population.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
        If you kill someone in Texas, we'll kill you back. Sane, retarded, disabled, black, white, rich, poor - it doesn't matter.
        Not anymore... unless you are violating Constitutional Law and not telling anyone.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Texas would never do that.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Sounds like the death penalty makes a lot of sense in this case.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

things like this really make me want to kill myself. evil men like this always seem to find a woman to like them, yet I cannot. I cannot help but think I am the worst person on the planet.

Comment

Maybe you're not bad enough.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                X