No announcement yet.

Are women still confusing Lorizael?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** if I know, Lori. I found a sensible woman and eventually (once I removed my head from my ass) married her.

Best of luck.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

A week is insane. If you wait a week, too many other factors can intervene. Just hold off for 24-48 hours to give her a shot at next contact, then give her a call/email/PM/whatever.

In the meantime, create a blog of your stalking activities to show your profound interest.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Fixed.
        :hehe: I wouldn't expect you to know much about Feminists but one thing they're generally not - is feminine.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Okay Poly, when should Lori try to reschedule with gamer chick? Your answers are CRUCIAL to my decision-making process.
          You don't reschedule. She does, or forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Yes silly for trying to over analize women's actions and motivations.

She will either meet you or she won't. Nothing else really matters.

words of wisdom. That's why you are the old wise guy.

Comment

She will either meet you or she won't. Nothing else really matters.
              Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
              Not actually relevant unless chick found out you found her feed. Until then it's just a creepy bit of backstory.
              what the hell is a feed? in any case it sounds like something you shouldn't mess around with. I don't see how people can stalk. Seems like a lot of effort for nothing. I'm just too lazy to stalk women.

Comment

My prediction:

This chick was interested solely in meeting people to game with. She didn't want to show up to their house having never met them - that just isn't safe. She was, however, amenable to meeting one or more of the guys in public and take things from there.

She never thought this was a date, but you did/said something to make her think that you did (which you clearly thought), and so she is avoiding the whole awkward situation.

My advice? Do nothing. If she's interested, she'll get back with you. If she's not, she won't. She isn't playing games - although women do that, only crazy ones would set up an elaborate scenario in which she sets a date, then blows you off to see if you're really interested. If she's that crazy, you don't want her anyway, because if she's playing games like that now, imagine what it'll be like in 5 months. So like I said, you do nothing - trying to re-initiate contact only makes you look like a desperate stalker (which, apparently, you may be).
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I only thought it was a date because she called it such in her twitter feed. But for the time being, I'm done trying to initiate communication with her.

On Thursday I sent her a text asking if I should take the hint and stop trying to talk to her or if life was just getting in the way. She said it was just life and that she can be difficult to get a hold of sometimes. I replied saying okay, well, if you have any free time and don't know what to do with it, give me a call and we can make some plans.

So the ball's in her court; I've done everything I can.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes, this is true. I can speak from experience that women do not like to be analized. We don't have the body part that makes it feel good, unlike men.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      I only thought it was a date because she called it such in her twitter feed. But for the time being, I'm done trying to initiate communication with her.

On Thursday I sent her a text asking if I should take the hint and stop trying to talk to her or if life was just getting in the way. She said it was just life and that she can be difficult to get a hold of sometimes. I replied saying okay, well, if you have any free time and don't know what to do with it, give me a call and we can make some plans.

So the ball's in her court; I've done everything I can.
                      No, you haven't. Did you show up to her house with a boombox over your head, playing Peter Gabriel?
                      B♭3

Comment

I'm highly curious about this "sensible woman"-concept Arrian mentioned.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
                          No, you haven't. Did you show up to her house with a boombox over your head, playing Peter Gabriel?
                          She's more of a David Bowie kind of girl.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                            Yes, this is true. I can speak from experience that women do not like to be analized. We don't have the body part that makes it feel good, unlike men.
                            Men aren't that keen on that either, not that it usually stops women from doing so, although they usually do it as a group with their friends.

One more thing: stop using the third person to refer to yourself until you've conquered most of known Europe - that's a massive turn-off for women.

Comment

Ali looks really British in that photo.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X