Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would arabs/Iranians use nukes if they got them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given prevailing winds and the distribution of the Russian populace, nuking Lithuania would probably be more effective at irradiating Russians.

Comment

I had that coming
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut

Curtis LeMay was nuts.
        That was my point. An invasion of Cuba would be minor compared to the poisoning of 100,000,000 Americans. The thought that there would be no response is nuts.

Comment

a smart terrorist would nuke NY and say "Free Texas from federal oppression "... so in return Washington would nuke Texas to retaliate. MAD
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut

Curtis LeMay was nuts.
            Curtis LeMay was largely correct in his assessments though.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Curtis LeMay was largely correct in his assessments though.
              No one will ever know for sure how an invasion of Cuba would have all played out but it is widely thought that if the US invaded Cuba (who actually had operational battlefield nukes despite his assessment that they didn't yet) that Russia would have retaliated by taking West Berlin.

Plus it recently become known that local commanders had control of the battlefield nukes and probably would have used them against any invasion force. One can only imagine the escalation after that.

So, in that instance at least, his assessment that Russia would do nothing was probably the most dangerous advice every given a leader in world history.

Comment

Working...
              X