No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• That's all for now.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Like the Tanya Chalkin reenactment
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I bet she blows really quiet farts. She probably blushes as they exit her pretty little tight anus and she looks around in both directions to see if anyone noticed a new smell being vanquished into the air.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• "Vanquished into the air"????? How could you possibly defeat a fart by farting? Could you please copy and paste from people who actually know what words mean and how to use them correctly?

Comment

• I love me some Erin Burnett.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Fox News has better women. I think they're like the Latino news networks and they hire women for their looks.

Everyone knows about their boatload of blondes but their brunettes are better. Here's three (Andrea Tantaros, Julie Banderas, and Diane Macedo):

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Diane Macedo... hhhnnnggg:

10/10

Comment

• Here's someone a little closer to home.

She's in the Air Force:

Same chick as on these gifs:

Spoiler:

This is her dude:
                        Spoiler:

What the ****?!

Yes I'm jelly.
                        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 20, 2012, 05:03.

Comment

• Her national defense ribbon is upside down.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                            Her national defense ribbon is upside down.
                            You know how I know you're gay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              You know how I know you're gay?

WOOOOOOOSH
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• I'd **** the **** out of her, if you know what I mean.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X