Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alby sounds all kinds of shallow.

Which isn't going to sound good to most women who are interested in a virgin in his mid20s.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      That sounds kind of shallow.
      You do not know (most) hot women
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You should see these girls' statuses and the stuff that comes out their mouths.

And the white/Latina ones just wanted Black football players. Some of them seem to have grown out of that stage but it tells you about what they look for.

I just need to get shredded and start my life as a Marine officer and it'll be a breeze to pull heavenly blessed beauties.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; April 3, 2012, 03:17.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          I just need to get shredded and start my life as a Marine officer and it'll be a breeze to pull heavenly blessed beauties.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• And the white/Latina ones just wanted Black football players. Some of them seem to have grown out of that stage but it tells you about what they look for.

You are out of your goddamn mind.

first ****ing rule ever - Women don't ****ing have a clue about what they want

They want "black football players", is at the most a vague understanding that they want someone who is porjects high social status, strong and will **** them silly. This is what all women basically want, somewhere. It can also be Pierre Woodman, ffs.

You can be a marine infantry officer, and have no ***** whatsoever. I know some guys who are just like that.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Pierre Woodman.
              Looks like an hairy meatbag, got so much poon Albie wouldn't believe it.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• I have a number of AFROTC friends and I have observed that women are into the dress blues, but that's probably just the "sharp dressed man" thing.

Comment

• I have heard several women tell me one of their fantasies is to be forcefully seized by a military officer (remember, it's not rape if she likes it.) Of course, you can be a SF Lt.C. with a black-belt, a chiseled body and a congressional medal of honor, but if you will not have that attitude, it will still be impossible. In fact, most women will be very much repelled by a man of seemingly high quality, which cannot carry himself around women - it means that deep inside under all of this glory, lies a flawed personality.

Albie has a childish concept of what it is to be a true man - for him, being a warrior and a leader of men is what constitutes being a man. Until he will reach this point he will, in his mind, feel incomplete. I know that feeling because I also thought like that many years ago, so my guess is that he is similar in this regard. Until he either formulates himself a new goal to be, or reaches his goal, he will not have the confidence needed to approach women, bed them, and have relationships with them.

He also takes himself and sex with women very seriously ( obvious, since he feels that he is on his way to be a perma-virgin ). That makes him behave in an undesirable manner near women.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    sigh

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Damn. I thought there might be pictures of women in this thread.

Guess not.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Thought this might be a good place to put this one:

Comment

• I'd do her.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• i'm currently mutually enamored with a six foot tall native american lady, who is delightfully brown.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• You can't fool me. You like her because she has big cha-chas and likely a few choice tattoos.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X