Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
    firstly, i find it hysterical that most of Grandpa Troll's pics on the first page violate photobucket's TOS.

secondly, Rosario Dawson.

Who is this lovely specimen?

With the firm breasteses?

Hard nipples on her brestisess?

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      Damn I have had sex with better looking farm animals!
      ORLY? Do tell.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• No. Please don't.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Excessive body tattoos and piercings always makes me think of circus freaks.
          I can't see it as attractive. I guess I'm just old school. (or just plain old)
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            Excessive body tattoos and piercings always makes me think of circus freaks.
            I can't see it as attractive. I guess I'm just old school. (or just plain old)
            How bout it, old man?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              How bout it, old man?
              Shaggable, but not bite the walls hot.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• I'm done anyway. You all are insane.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch

Comment

• She's cute but her nose looks like it's been punched a few times. Nice bod.
                    8 out of 10.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                      firstly, i find it hysterical that most of Grandpa Troll's pics on the first page violate photobucket's TOS.

secondly, Rosario Dawson.

Self Biased, I tried adding to this thread and for the record, many images were removed by Photobucket

I am by no means the best poster, some decent but again, was just trying to add "variety"..and another point of procedure, I thoroughly have enjoyed your pics
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Less talk, more boobies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                          ORLY? Do tell.
                          LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Don't listen to the haters, she's gorgeous.
                            You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

• Agreed. With extreme prejudice.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                I haven't any pictures to post, as I have never used any image hosting sites, but I'd just like to mention that the English language does not contain words for the things I'd like to do to, with, and on (though not necessarily in that order) Carla Gugino.

That is, were I not married to Galnemer. Or if she were okay with that sort of thing. Or if she would never, ever find out. Or maybe even if she did.
                                LOL. Unfortunately (for the purposes of posting in this thread, anyway), her best pictures (that I can readily find) are all from when she's naked in Sin City. But here's what I've got:

I remember when I saw these in the magazine rack, they look better full size. Forget the name of the mag, but it was nice to have a photoshoot that didn't involve bikinis. Bikinis are great, but there's room for other styles of hotness as well...

And a few more:

Not really my thing, but ymmv:
                                You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Working...
                                X