No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes she could, by someone who prefers the first one! the problem you have is rather similar to the one you have about music, in that you can't comprehend that some people have a different taste to you; that some people see things differently. here we have a thread in which a small number of people post pictures of women they like the look of, so to say you can objectify it and start talking about almond shaped eyes, blah blah blah, is totally meaningless.

personally i think the first one is really nice, but i wouldn't exactly say no to the second one either
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      I hate you all so much. It's unfathomable to me.

You can see a woman like this 'Wowser!' anywhere on the street... come on, now.
      so when i post a picture of her underwear on my bedroom floor, Albert, you wouldn't be saying wowser?
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I was browsing for a new fan for my rig just today, and was rather enamoured by the random example-of-a-typical customer service person in Noctua's packaging. Just some model person, you know the type, nameless, efficient, attractive looking person, usually with a microphone/headphone set, ready to answer all the customers tough questions. I just couldn't get past on how ridiculously cute this redheaded girl looked. Let's see...

Here.

Just a random cute girl, and some fans.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Cockney, the funny thing is that last woman I posted is a Brit. Obviously, she's mixed but she's a product of the UK regardless.

And I am lost for words as to what the hell is wrong with everybody else in this thread. There is no possible way that anything self posts is better than freaking this!

Holy crap! It's not even close!
          she looks like she got hit in the face with a cast iron rottweiler. tell me, Al, are you a fan of R. Crumb's work? Ya'll have similar tastes in women.

Comment

• I haven't any pictures to post, as I have never used any image hosting sites, but I'd just like to mention that the English language does not contain words for the things I'd like to do to, with, and on (though not necessarily in that order) Carla Gugino.

That is, were I not married to Galnemer. Or if she were okay with that sort of thing. Or if she would never, ever find out. Or maybe even if she did.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I quit.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• here, Al, some middle ground:

Comment

• firstly, i find it hysterical that most of Grandpa Troll's pics on the first page violate photobucket's TOS.

secondly, Rosario Dawson.

Comment

• You're not allowed to do that, self... post all those goth chicks then put up Rosario Dawson
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• None of my ex-eight wives were white.

Comment

You're not allowed to do that, self... post all those goth chicks then put up Rosario Dawson
                        I'm just going to go ahead and assume you know why that's dumb and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                          here, Al, some middle ground:
                          When I lived on the farm we use to put rings like that in our pigs noses to keep them from ruttin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                            None of my ex-eight wives were white.
                            Shouldn't it be eight ex-wives?

Comment

Shouldn't it be eight ex-wives?
                              I think so?
                              Well, you know what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                                When I lived on the farm we use to put rings like that in our pigs noses to keep them from ruttin.
                                Damn I have seen better looking farm animals!

Comment

Working...
                                X