Fast-food worker laughs, tells robber to get a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    So? Like having you believe is required for it to be true?
    *blink blink* No, who would make such a suggestion?

You think they have nothing more to report than bull****?
    No, I think it likely that it got passed around in various offices until it was assumed to be true. Look at the complete and total lack of anything specific in this story except for the fact that it happened in San Antonio.

Should they have called you, to see if you would believe?
    I haven't been in a fast food restaurant in ages, so I probably wouldn't make for a very reliable source.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You mean other than it's an Associated Press article?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have never had problems eating in resturants that I worked at. You really had to work at pissing someone off before they'd do those things that you always see in the movies. It was quite rare.
        But I will say that when I ate there while I worked there, I always prepared my own food. I have high standards
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sure, but the AP got the story from ksat.com
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Similar story: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...l_gam_mostview

Bandits with pellet gun try to hold up armoured car

JOSH WINGROVE

Globe and Mail Update

December 17, 2008 at 11:59 PM EST

Police were hunting a trio of would-be robbers in Mississauga last night, after they tried unsuccessfully to hold up an armoured car outside a bank.

It was just after 9:30 p.m. when a pair of armed guards were working outside a TD Bank on Southdown Road, just north of Royal Windsor Drive and immediately adjacent to the entrance for the Clarkson GO Train Station.

They were approached by three men, who sources said were armed with a pellet gun, but the guards weren't having any of it.

“Some type of altercation occurred where the suspects fled on foot,” Peel police Constable Samantha Nulle said.

The guards are thought to have fired back at the trio, who ran away and dropped their pellet gun. Const. Nulle would only say the sequence of events is an “unconfirmed report.” A weapon is believed to have been recovered at the scene.

Police swooped in on the area, closing the Clarkson station and alerting local hospitals, but weren't able to find the would-be robbers.

“We were flooding the area, looking into possibilities as to where they may have fled,” Const. Nulle said. “No money was obtained.”

The GO station was expected to be operating normally this morning. The armed guards, whose names weren't released, weren't injured.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If you're going to rob an armored car you better bring a real gun. I once went to a bank after hours to use the ATM and there was an armored car getting loaded with some cash. One of the guards had a massive pistol. It wasn't in the holster either, he had it out and ready to be used if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Get a job, then tell me where you found it.
                I love you.

Comment

Working...
                X