Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas present help

Originally posted by SpencerH
    I need help finding a christmas present for my 13 year old daughter. She's good at math, likes to build stuff, and is unlikely to head toward medicine. So my wife and I would like to encourage her thinking toward a technical, creative profession such as engineer or architect etc. OTOH, she also likes to do computer graphics and animations etc which kinda fits her skillset.

Any thoughts about a suitable christmas present ?
    Etch-A-Sketch
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

dood! she's epileptic!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

(in case you forgot what they look like...)
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            dood! she's epileptic!

Does Etch A Sketch cause seizures in epileptics? Have I been missing out on mischief making opportunities?

Comment

It was a joke. Since to erase it you shake it.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
              X