Operation: Get Kuciwalker Drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation: Get Kuciwalker Drunk

We will be assembling a task force to accomplish the task.

Points of inquiry:
    1) Who lives near Pittsburgh? Or perhaps near where Kuci is staying now over the holidays?
    2) Who knows when Hannukah actually is? (I think Kuci is Jewish?)
    3) How old is Kuci?
    4) Which drinks should we start him off with? Classics like Rum or Amaretto and Coke, or pre-mixed drinks like Mike's Hard or Smirnoff Ice? Or should we do his Russian heritage proud by going straight for the hard stuff?
    5) Would anyone be able to buy a funnel and duct tape?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Make sure his father doesn't find out.

Comment

Smirnoff Ice.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Operation: Get Kuciwalker Drunk

Originally posted by Asher
        5) Would anyone be able to buy a funnel and duct tape?
        Once, back during our AD&D days, we were trying to figure out how to get the blood of an invulnerable beast - we needed it for a magical item we were trying to make. My crazy partner suddenly decided that in order to get this blood, we would need a bucket, a funnel, and a flask. I assure you, it only got more interesting after that.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So, you mean you're bringing a bucket, a funnel and a flask? Could you take photos?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm fairly sure Kuci is not legal yet.

Either way, I'll be the token "Kuci, don't get drunk" loser. Just so you know you don't have to fill that spot.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Smirnoff Ice.
              No, no! Asher is the gay one. Kuci is straight!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Black Jack straight up, then.

Comment

Personally, when I was a teetottaler this sort of thing annoyed me a bit.

I will jump on the 'getting drunk isn't that great' boat, although I will note that I got drunk quite often for a couple of years.

Also, Smirnoff Ice and Mike's Hard Lemonade are barely better then crappy american beer. Do good mix drinks, or liquor, or even wine and beer (although most people I know had to get use to wine and beer).

JM
                  (Personally I think good mix drinks and liqour taste good and thought they tasted good from the first time I had one.)
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Meh, you have to get used to it if you're going to be a teetotaler for very long
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

That's a lot of work.

Comment

Vodka

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

No, no! Asher is the gay one. Kuci is straight!

I drink the hard stuff neat.

You drink beer and ***** **** like that.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                            Meh, you have to get used to it if you're going to be a teetotaler for very long
                            People actually stopped after I graduated college, for the most part. Excluding when they were drunk at parties. Of course, then I decided on my own a year after I graduated college.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

dp

Comment

Working...
                              X