No announcement yet.

If Iran nukes Israel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my D*** falls off, will i automatically turn into a woman ?

Comment

I dont think nukes can create a nuclear winter, it takes volcano power to get the stuff up high enough for that and it dont matter much where you are on the map, a volcanic winter covers most of the globe. The year without summer (1815-6?) was really bad for the northern hemisphere and was caused by a volcano in the southern hemisphere.

As for Iran, ignore them. Just like N K - dont prop 'em up with welfare, let em crumble under the weight of incompetence.

Comment

Re: If Iran nukes Israel...

Originally posted by Space05us
        Russia/China/France
        shut up

Comment

theres nothing i like moar than an angry koala bear.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
            I dont think nukes can create a nuclear winter, it takes volcano power to get the stuff up high enough for that and it dont matter much where you are on the map, a volcanic winter covers most of the globe. The year without summer (1815-6?) was really bad for the northern hemisphere and was caused by a volcano in the southern hemisphere.
            Wikipedia begs to differ
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

As for Iran, ignore them. Just like N K - dont prop 'em up with welfare, let em crumble under the weight of incompetence.
              Problem with Iran is they are not entirely incompetent, as opposed to NK (which is).
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Unimatrix11
                If my D*** falls off, will i automatically turn into a woman ?
                The really horrifying answer is the correct one: NO.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  You're one scary beast.
                  Been working on these type of issues for over 25 years. The answers are cruel and cold once things get out of hand. Trick is not to let them get out of hand. Occasionally political folk take their eyes off the ball. Then they expect people like my clients to fix their slipups. Keeps me busy.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

i think we'd have to worry more about yellowstone park erupting into a supervolcano and creating an ice age, it usually erupts every 60,000 years or so, last time it erupted was around 63,000 years, so some scientists say its due
                    "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

Working...
                    X