No announcement yet.

Deadlifting the day after drinking = bad idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're really tempting me, but I won't do it.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Now stop polluting my thread, you dimwitted viking.
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You were probably dehydrated, which can cause muscle spasms while lifting.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

That's quite possible. I've noticed that the day after I tend to be significantly weaker. I should have restricted myself to less dangerous lifts.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well, no problem, just admit that your mentally superior danish friend has beaten you yet again
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

no idea what deadlifting is.

But I worked out today, and I drank yesterday. But I only had 2 beers. I don't drink more than that usually anyways.

Had to work out today, even though I took the day off as we have our company xmas party tomorrow. Can't miss that .

from the posts, I think I know what it is. I don't do that though. I use machines, as I do tend to hurt my back or shoulder (always right shoulder) when doing such exercises.

Comment

Re: Deadlifting the day after drinking = bad idea

Wasn't lifting up your head enough dead weight lifting?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

roman chair
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                    roman chair
                    I've known other powerlifters that swore by them but I've never been partial to them. I have a tendency to hyperextend my back at the top of the lift so I worry about herniating a disc.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                    X