No announcement yet.

An Important Message from Bennie Cook of Easton, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That may be true, but the logic in my statement is rather hard to argue with, is it not?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

No it isn't:

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
        No it isn't:

And the first two rooms remind me of Poly, except we don't quite have that much sophistication here.
        You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Before Spring there will be a successful terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Take it to the bank.
          Sloww, haven't your predictions (secret desires?) been wrong on just about everything?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Bush didn't "keep us safe." The 9/11 attack happened on his watch. Then he took out the number one bulwark against Iran in the Middle East. He got us involved in two simultaneous land wars in Asia. He traded some of our liberties for safety (see Ben Franklin quote). Then he gave us no real increased safety by avoiding proper planning or doing it poorly. Terrorists could have done what Katrina did to the levees in New Orleans and the Feds had no idea what to do.

Compared to that, Obama will have to work very hard to do half as bad.
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
            X