An Important Message from Bennie Cook of Easton, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Important Message from Bennie Cook of Easton, MD

Picked up a copy of Easton's Star-Democrat paper today because they're going to run an article on my dad's orchid business. It was too soon for the article to appear, but I found this gem of a letter to the editor in the Op-ed pages. Since there is not much chance of his message reaching any actual Barack Obama lovers in the Star-Democrat, I thought I'd pass it on here so you could shrink before its devastating eloquence.

Way to go all you Barack Obama lovers

Here is a heart felt "Thank You" to all you Obama loving left wing nutbins. There is no question that what the country needed at this critical time in the history is another smooth-talking liberal who makes policy according to what group he is talking to at the time, or in which direction the wind blows.

Like President Bush or not, he and his administration have done an excellent job in protecting us from another 9/11!

Let's see how long our safety lasts after George Bush is gone and the terrorists know that we have a gutless, weak liberal leading our nation.

Way to go Democrats. Your new hero is up to his eyeballs in corruption before he serves one day in the White House. But, he rings high on your standards list.
    I have reprinted it complete, with dubious punctuation and other stylistic choices intact. As far as I can tell, it is meant to be serious and not "ironic."
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Not a bad a troll.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I want to bear Obama's mulatto babies!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm not trolling, I just think this letter is rad beyond words. It's not quite RoboCon, but it comes pretty close and I'm pretty sure the guy is 100% serious!
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Not your troll, Bennie's.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I like the part where the writing thinks we're more safe now that we've united the Arab street against us and caused our allies to shun us.

And BTW: How many of the 9/11 Commission's recommedations were adopted by Bush??

Comment

Keep your allies close, and your enemies closer. Bush just really likes keeping people close...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Before Spring there will be a successful terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Take it to the bank.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Before Spring there will be a successful terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Take it to the bank.
                  That will just prove that Bush failed to protect us.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

If Obama is to blame for a terrorist attack before Spring 2009, then Bush is even more so to blame for the terrorist attack in (essentially) Fall 2001, no?
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Barack Obama will be a disaster. Jimmy Carter might still snag the nomination in 2012 on a more moderate platform.

Comment

Given Winston's powers of prediction as far as the election was concerned, I'd say this virtually guarantees Obama will have the most successful presidency of all time.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            I tried to...but it was just taken over by the FDIC.

Comment

Everything from now until Doom's Day will be Bush's fault, per some people.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X