No announcement yet.

****ing 2 Gig file size limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually had this image of BC as a mouse that wanders into a room with 4 cats in it who proceed to bat him around with their paws until one of them gets tired of it and crushes his skull.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

As dense as Kuci isn't much of an insult.

Sure, I guess that when you're driving a Bentley you might get miffed when somebody calls your car a Beemer. Then again, it's hard to take it seriously when it comes from a Datsun owner.
      No offense, but that was directed at the current comments - not Kuci as such

If we are talking about cars, I'm actually a Ford owner - though, not one of those crappy thingies that can be bought in NA.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I actually had this image of BC as a mouse that wanders into a room with 4 cats in it who proceed to bat him around with their paws until one of them gets tired of it and crushes his skull.

Well, as demonstrated in another thread you have a sick mind
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I'm sad now.

BC, I promise not to make bring this conversation up in the future to embarrass you. Unless I'm drunk.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I will not make that promise.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You're meaner than I am.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm sad now.

BC, I promise not to make bring this conversation up in the future to embarrass you. Unless I'm drunk.

The real fun stuff is that I don't think I have ever claimed with certainty that compression was doable - just that it could be a relevant tool to consider (compression as in intelligent data manipulation - not just zip or like).

Still a fun thread that are good for more comments

Oh, btw, If I ever get to canukistan I won't mind getting drunk with you - it could be fun.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• You would have to get to Baltimore to drink with him. He's Americanized.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                    You would have to get to Baltimore to drink with him. He's Americanized.

ACK!
                    Ok, thanks.

I think that there are some confrences that could be relevant for my job in Baltimore - must push my boss if that happens

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                    X