Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a non-Indo-European be a racist POS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a non-Indo-European be a racist POS?

The Rwandan genocide doesn't count because they were taught to be racist by the Belgians, who are probably at least partially Indo-European somehow like most of the rest of the world. Ditto the rest of Africa.

Places like the Netherlands with a history of tolerance do not count as opposing evidence; they just show that one can carry the Hitler-dick-sucking gene without expressing the trait.

But most damning of all, there is NO EVIDENCE of indigenous North Americans being racist. The Aztecs sacrificed everyone to Tlalcaploxecatatl regardless of origin. So, scientifically speaking, modern behavior must be caused by genetic holdovers from a migration several thousand years ago. QED.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

I've been cracked a cracker by an Aboriginal Canadian.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

As a matter of fact, all Chinese people are racist. And they can't drive either.

Don't even get me started on Koreans.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch
        As a matter of fact, all Chinese people are racist. And they can't drive either.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes, but the Chinese have had contact with Buddhism, which preaches not only freedom from passions and democracy but also the hatred of darkies. It's a fact.
          1011 1100

Comment

Ah, yes. And since Buddhism came from an Indo-European culture, and since Lamark was right all along, Chinese are genetically predisposed to be racist because we are racist.

It's all so clear now.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch

We Koreans aren't racist. We're just better than other races, especially the Japanese.

It's only your inferiority that makes you think we're racist.

I mean, have you read KIP Eu-Ling's "Slant Man's Burden" in its original Korean? It's a heavy cross to bear.
              B♭3

Comment

Behavior isn't entirely genetic.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Africa and the Native Americans had quite a few racist societies by standard definitions of racism and races as a multiplicity of groups (and not just 5 total races). The Japanese are regarded as one of the most nationalist and racist people in the world. The Chinese probably deserve the prize, since their very language has no word for non-Chinese except barbarian. Why do you ask.

As to your "NO evidence" remark Elok, are you aware that at least 4 of the Plains tribes have a name for themselves which means "the people?" All other tribes/outsiders are less than no one, without rights or place.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Really? Plainly, then, the Plains tribes had contact with the Indo-Europeans in pre-Columbian times. It's the only way.
                    1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic

We Koreans aren't racist. We're just better than other races, especially the Japanese.

It's only your inferiority that makes you think we're racist.

I mean, have you read KIP Eu-Ling's "Slant Man's Burden" in its original Korean? It's a heavy cross to bear.
                      Do you happen to be a Sinanju master ?
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Do you happen to be a Sinanju master ?
                        Well, duh. All Koreans are. Some are more masterful than others.

(I will admit I had to look that up. The novel series sounds so ridiculously bad that I think I might have to look them up sometime.)
                        Last edited by Q Classic; December 8, 2008, 17:27.
                        B♭3

Comment

Well, one of my favorites is where a north african country builds a magnetic rail gun and starts shelling Whasington - the proper ammo for such a thing is of course old steam lokomotives
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
                            The Chinese probably deserve the prize, since their very language has no word for non-Chinese except barbarian. Why do you ask.
                            Are you referring to "gweilo"? Isn't it more "foreign devil" rather than "barbarian"?

But I'm quite sure the modern Mandarin and Cantonese languages have neutral terms for foreigners.
                            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                              Well, one of my favorites is where a north african country builds a magnetic rail gun and starts shelling Whasington - the proper ammo for such a thing is of course old steam lokomotives
                              Face, meet palm.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X