X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't. Sometimes it's about Jesus.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Some parts of poly actually talk about a game called civ.
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Never heard of it.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

This site is awesome.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            Never heard of it.
            No worries, it sucks.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                  No worries, it sucks.

That was Civ3.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    Males in the study were less likely to have had sex as a group...

This is actually seen in many many studies, women lose their virginity earlier then men do. (on average)
                    As a group? Why am I the last to find out about these hot lesbo-virgins' get-togethers?
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

No worries, it sucks.
                      Oh, come on. Civ4 is really good. Wait, can you be banned from OT for posting on-topic stuff? In that case, we'll get back to the nerd and the gay stuff, just in case.

Comment

That reminds me of a study that concluded fatties were sluttier than slim women. No **** Sherlock.
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                          However, the finding have been vigorously disputed by male science graduates.

male science graduates representative: If you take the ratio of time spent searching for intercourse vs free time available into account, we have 1.337 (rounded) times more sex per graduate than philosophy majors.
                          QFT
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                            This site is awesome.
                            +1
                            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                            X