No announcement yet.

Favorite gay person on Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot an exception, and that's DRoseDARs. No idea who he is.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• At one point I was winning both the favourite gay person and favourite straight person polls. Now my original login, Ming, is winning the straight person poll due to the fear of bannings he's instilled.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
        At one point I was winning both the favourite gay person and favourite straight person polls. Now my original login, Ming, is winning the straight person poll due to the fear of bannings he's instilled.
        So we all know Ming is your DL, well..DUH that explains a lot

But the whole ferret love, ..... just how does one explain that or is that simply a ruse?
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Ferret is rah, not Ming. And rah is Wiglaf's DL.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            Ferret is rah, not Ming. And rah is Wiglaf's DL.
            ahhhhh...so wezil is/is not the ferett dl?
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
              stupid, misleading typos
              like ur name
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• If you guys don't stop picking on BK, he won't stop replying. BK, who is your "favorite gay person on Apolyton?"
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                X