Poly spirals the drain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai
    Yeah. But no one cares to come with any suggestions to Seedle's sig... No matter, I have a candidate. I came across this funny little quote:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup." - Unknown

Come with a better quote before tomorrow afternoon(my time), or this is the one.
    The objective is to embarrass me, not yourself.
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
      Did I post that picture here?
      More than once.

and yes, yes it does.
      /me runs away
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle

The objective is to embarrass me, not yourself.
        I have no wish to embarrass anyone. I thought it was a funny quote.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

New puppy Seedle?

Lab or GSP?
          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini
            New puppy Seedle?

Lab or GSP?
            Not really new, the pic is a year and a half old. Lab mixed with a nuclear reactor. Damn dog defies the laws of physics. KH, if you want to win a Nobel prize, study my dog, you'll figure out perpetual motion.

Seriously though, Lab mixed with something. Vets say pitbull Don't tell the neighbors , though I wouldn't count out vizsla, given her size, build, and personality.

pet thread

Comment

Labs have an incredible amount of energy - no couch potatoes.

We walk our two every morning, then play ball. And they still have tons of energy. Wish we had a pool, swimming might tire them out.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Ha, looking at the pet thread, I already knew about your dog. Forgetful me.

Looking at the pics, I'd agree with the pit pull lineage.

Ripley just got spayed last week -- turned out it was a puppy smasmoreshun. Apparently, we either had a backyard visitor last month or when we boarded her while in heat, the boarders forgot that she needed to play with girls only -- I suspect the latter.

Sorry to threadjack, back on topic now....

Poly stinks, nothing interesting ever happens here.
                The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

OT used to be a riot. I guess we all grew up...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er
                    Labs have an incredible amount of energy - no couch potatoes.

We walk our two every morning, then play ball. And they still have tons of energy. Wish we had a pool, swimming might tire them out.
                    We have a pool. And an off-leash park nearby with lakes. We also thought swimming would tire her out. It doesn't
                    But that just means we have to get off our lazy butts and walk/play with her more.

@DirtyMartini: smasmoreshun? Neither Google, Dictionary.com, or Urbandictionary.com know that word...though looking at context, it appears to maybe be an amalgam of smash and abortion? Maybe? Also, recent pics of Ripley in pet thread please. (I like dogs. )

Comment

Working...
                    X