Poly spirals the drain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
    Lancer, who's been talking? "Paranoia strikes deep, Into your life it will creep"
    Who hasn't? They all want attention.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Buffalo Springfield
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Har Har Har. Thanks but I live with my girlfriend. I've just stopped posting personal stuff here because I'm tired of exposing myself to personal attacks. I still write about this stuff on other forums mainly because they have a smaller posting population and because people are more helpful. For the last two years Speakeasy has been my go to place where as Poly has been more of an occasional spam place.
        Is Speakeasy free? I'm not gonna pay money to personally attack you.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The funny part is that they attack him plenty on Speakeasy.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            Funko, uh, Mike H never really posted here a ton anyway.
            Normally I post under my Ming login.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              3. He is too self-righteous with his goody-mushy sense of morality.
              Oh, sweet irony...

Comment

Your avatar is charming.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I take it we are spiraling down the drain due to our pursuit of BK? No wait, that can't be right. "Don't make negative waves, Moriarity."

AC, like the hat, who's the girl?
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

The hat is different from before. I'm still the same though.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

That is you? Wow! Or, to be cool, very nice.
                      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I can hear the fapping from here. And it is beautiful.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I will risk divulging trade secrets and admit straight up that I'm only posting the more photogenic pics of myself

There are a few that are quite funny because they're so bad. Last year I got a really bad haircut that I didn't like, but it made for a hilarious photo.

I might stick that up as my avatar and see how many pukes it induces
                          Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; December 5, 2008, 14:16.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Whatever, have the nerds here have "bad haircut" fetishes.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

I might stick that up as my avatar and see how many pukes it induces
                              Wanna guess how many you induce now

My buddy Willie, he came over kinda in a half slumber, half in the bag look, checked you out and stood straight up and you guessed it, he puked

a mess

But what ya gonna do with a dude with a one eye and wobbly legs
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah well they say that a really good looking girl has a face that can launch a ship.

Grampa Troll has a face that can sink a ship. It's true! I was looking at the pics he put up, and my pink canoe filled with water. The man's a menace, etc.
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X