Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Poly spirals the drain.

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Given how much aggravation we got in our political threads when a Canadian like BK would display his vast ignorance of American politics, do you really want Americans coming to comment on Canadian politics?
    BK has vast ignorance of all politics, not just American politics.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Poly spirals the drain.

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

BK has vast ignorance of all
      fixed
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Why does every thread have to end up with picking on BK nowadays? What happened to the new personal attacks rule? Especially in threads he hasn't even posted in.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Why does every thread have to end up with picking on BK nowadays?
          Oh, I can come up with any number of reasons: Dogpiling. He seems to enjoy it. Boredom.
          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

How about intensely dishonourable conduct on his part (blatant slander about what others have posted, an inability to admit when he's proven wrong)
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Why does every thread have to end up with picking on BK nowadays? What happened to the new personal attacks rule? Especially in threads he hasn't even posted in.
              BK isn't a child anymore, you can stop sucking up to him.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

BK isn't a child anymore, you can stop sucking on him.
                fixed
                Unbelievable!

Comment

OzzP, I have to agree with you, Leave BK alone

/me would say BK got it going on!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Why does every thread have to end up with picking on BK nowadays?
                    1. BK is a homophobic bigot who won't admit this.

2. He repeatedly and deliberately distorts the points of other people's arguments.

3. He is too self-righteous with his goody-mushy sense of morality.

4. He repeatedly and deliberately distorts the points of other people's arguments.

5. He doesn't know the rules of betting with someone here on Apolyton without KH or Boris having to give him a stern reprimand.

6. BK coverted to Catholicism just on the hope that one day maybe he can take it up the *** for the pope.

7. BK repeatedly and deliberately distorts the points of other people's arguments.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                      Who needs to spam? I get lots more sex than Oerdin does.
                      If any of that involves your wizard's robe and hat, I don't want to know.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

BK ownz da hood!
                        Attached Files
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

1. BK is a homophobic bigot who won't admit this.

2. He repeatedly and deliberately distorts the points of other people's arguments.

3. He is too self-righteous with his goody-mushy sense of morality.

4. He repeatedly and deliberately distorts the points of other people's arguments.

5. He doesn't know the rules of betting with someone here on Apolyton without KH or Boris having to give him a stern reprimand.

6. BK coverted to Catholicism just on the hope that one day maybe he can take it up the *** for the pope.

7. BK repeatedly and deliberately distorts the points of other people's arguments.
                          Sounds like a lot of posters on poly, but people don't turn random threads into bashing them.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                            BK ownz da hood!
                            Now that's just ****ed up.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

He's just playing smear the queer.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of posters on poly, but people don't turn random threads into bashing them.

This thread is not random. It was carefully selected.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X