No announcement yet.

Poly spirals the drain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lancer, who's been talking? "Paranoia strikes deep, Into your life it will creep"
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Funko, uh, Mike H never really posted here a ton anyway.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Poly spirals the drain.

Originally posted by Asher
        Posts are way up in the CanPol threads. You guys are missing out.
        Given how much aggravation we got in our political threads when a Canadian like BK would display his vast ignorance of American politics, do you really want Americans coming to comment on Canadian politics?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Poly spirals the drain.

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Given how much aggravation we got in our political threads when a Canadian like BK would display his vast ignorance of American politics, do you really want Americans coming to comment on Canadian politics?
          It would certainly be an improvement compared to the Liberal-NDP-Bloc supporters who think handing the Federal government over to a Prime Minister who just set a record for worst election performance since the country was founded and whose government's survival depends on the whims of a separatist party who only runs candidates in Quebec...

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

BK generally turns the thread into a religious discussion. Ignorance of Canadian politics is a global phenomena anyway.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              BK generally turns the thread into a religious discussion. Ignorance of Canadian politics is a global phenomena anyway.
              We then you really aren't that bored are you? If you were, you'd stop by.

btw, BK can try but religion and politics don't mix well in Canada
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Who needs to spam? I get lots more sex than Oerdin does.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

They don't call it living in sin for nothing.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    They don't call it living in sin for nothing.
                    Funny, I've never heard that phrase used to refer to masturbating 3+ times a day.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Funny, I've never heard that phrase used to refer to masturbating 3+ times a day.

or being a cleanup batter
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Har Har Har. Thanks but I live with my girlfriend. I've just stopped posting personal stuff here because I'm tired of exposing myself to personal attacks. I still write about this stuff on other forums mainly because they have a smaller posting population and because people are more helpful. For the last two years Speakeasy has been my go to place where as Poly has been more of an occasional spam place.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          Har Har Har. Thanks but I live with my girlfriend.
                          Does she come with an electric pump or a hand pump?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Does she come with an electric pump or a hand pump?
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Oerdin hate
                              You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle
                                Oerdin
                                QFT

Comment

Working...
                                X