Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fraud.

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    So how have people tried to pull one over on you, and how have you been able to make them miserable as a result?
    Too many to recount.

A recent favourite is the accountant for a company I was investigating telling me to f*ck off. He said "What gives you the right to come here asking for this and that?". I then presented him my authority, which explained any lack of co-operation would result in imprisonment for contempt of court.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

How I wish I could threaten people with imprisonment. Althought I suppose firing is good enough.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Re: Re: Fraud.

Originally posted by Dauphin
        I then presented him my authority, which explained any lack of co-operation would result in imprisonment for contempt of court.
        Your job rocks.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I am forced to agree with DanS.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Don't ya love that first flush of 'gotcha' Boris?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
              X