Which is worse: herpes or pregnancy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unimatrix11
    Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (or maybe as one word - I dont know if thats common, but it surely is not verboten). (´Blackforest Cherrypie´ btw)
    Either way, it's delicious, and the worst of all was the idiot who pushed it away.
    B♭3

Comment

I suppose herpes is worse, because when you say you're pregenant, at least people always have the, "Aww, congratulations!" moment for about a second.

I've yet to see that when someone says "I have Herpes Simplex Zoster Type III-CB2 XTC VV1331-udf801 ritochromia".
      B♭3

Comment

It occurs to me that maybe bananas can't actually be infected with herpes.

If true, this would make the banana option completely nonsensical. I'm sure you share my consternation at this, as it would be unprecedented in OT's proud history.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
          It occurs to me that maybe bananas can't actually be infected with herpes.
          It's not hard to imagine how a banana could be used as a transmission device for herpes.

On that note:
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Good point. I do recall that the Sybian had clear instructions for cleaning because of the risk of transmission to the next user.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Well now you know if you give the banana a good washing, the risk of getting herpes should be minimal.

There's still the pregnancy risk, unfortunately.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You don't eat banana skins when baking bread or serving them raw, so really, after the initial use, wouldn't the internals still be more or less clean?
                B♭3

Comment

Even then, do people really share bananas? It occurs to me that it's one of those fruits that you kinda keep to yourself.

I mean, you share the entire bundle, but individual ones aren't...
                  B♭3

Comment

Preganancy can be unfortunate and inconvenient, but it's never totally bad. Herpes is. I mean, a lot of good can come out of having a child, what good can you possibly get out of herpes?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                      Preganancy can be unfortunate and inconvenient, but it's never totally bad. Herpes is. I mean, a lot of good can come out of having a child, what good can you possibly get out of herpes?
                      Infecting that ex you hate, maybe?
                      B♭3

Comment

I'd rather have someone else infecting her. Or something. Much cleaner with just an injection.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

A hot beef injection?
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                            Increased flu resistance?
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Here's a brain problem to you people.

You are pregnant (or your wife is). This kid is going to lose 5 toes and 2 fingers when he/she reaches 40. At that time, thje kid is happily married and even though it is a shock, marriage will last. He/she will hurt very much in this process, but is an adult and will survive.

OR YOU CAN PREVENT THIS! You can prevent this by getting 3 of your own toes, toes you select yourself, amputated. Totally painless operation. Except that on summer time you have to wear sandals all the time and bare feet.

SO what's it gonna be? THe saying "I wish it was me, I'd take it away from you if I could". Well here is your chance!
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

That doesn't even need thinking about.

I'd never wear sandals.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X