No announcement yet.

Moving to the US after all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fat people is true. I am at a healthy weight and so compared to most people am in shape.

When I was in Israel, I looked a bit fat compared to most people.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Los Angeles has no fat people, but plenty of pollution, greed, and lack of ethics.
      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I didn't like LA much. I think it's a city that I least liked in the US. It's OK, but not that great IMO, I wouldn't move there unless I had a great job in there. The city has no real infrastructure, it seems just out of place. It's just a weird place... and the "shining" parts of the city, I'm talking about those. Sure, there might be some nice places in the hills for rich people, but LA works mostly for rich people. Other than that, I don't like it that much. West Coast is very nice though. I really like it, just not LA. Close by, Santa Barbara is already a very nice place. Then again my experience with the "city" is very limited so... maybe I'm wrong.

We have fat people in here, we have greed (when you have less, you fight more dirty ), lack of ethics, what is that?

At least in the US they smile to you first before stabbign you in the back, in here, they don't even smile to you.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Santa Cruz and San Francisco are all great places to visit and live. The Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose, etc.) has a lot of exciting startups but is very very costly.
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I like them all, and I've been to them all except San Jose
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I forgot to mention crime

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er
                Los Angeles has no fat people, but plenty of pollution, greed, and lack of ethics.
                What about the smelly Spanish speaking streengors?
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Pekka, your inbox is full!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Sorry, there is space now! GRAA!
                    In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X