Where is that Lithaunian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's the old joke go?

What did Russian capitalism achieve in less than 5 years, but which the Soviet Union never acheived? It managed to make Communism look good.

It's doing it again!
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Dievs, svētī Latviju!

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Ačiū brolį
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Is it an official day off? Our Riga office guys were working, I think.
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

It's an official holiday but non-state institutions aren't legally obliged to give everyone the day off, afterall. Labour law does say, though, that people working during official holidays must be paid overtime.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Paying overtime
              Receiving overtime

Comment

Working...
              X