This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
    Nahhh, I needed a new one and found this to be most appropriate, what ya think Ben?
    I look forward to the day when Ben admits that he does like it, like Fez and EVC.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
      Grandpa Troll FTW!

Edit: @ both of GT's last posts. You da man!

Thats what im here for, heck, Im no vegetarian, nope, I love meat, meat lovers man am I, just like dear old mom mentioned above, preconceived notions keep an illusion 'round me
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
        Thats what im here for, heck, Im no vegetarian, nope, I love meat, meat lovers man am I, just like dear old mom mentioned above, preconceived notions keep an illusion 'round me
        It's a good thing you're not a mod...... I'd hate to be hit with that "banning rod" of yours.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Oh, he's hit me with it. I couldn't sit down for a week.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Precisely my point. I like being able to sit down without a sore bum.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• My name is Bruce..as in B-r-u-i-s-e but believe me, I dont like hurting others, no..a fine line between pain and pleasure, and want and need..as in sitting down

I also soothe burning bums..oh yeah..total package and still, I am sought after for more..go figure
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Time for a new one... over 500.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X