• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
    though I have seen something similar:

OMG, its ERIK ESTRADA

Now he would know, being a CHiP

He is such a cutie
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• COW & BOY

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• The magical draw of 7-Up.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• This hasn't happened to me exactly but something similar has...

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
            This hasn't happened to me exactly but something similar has...
            Details, details!
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Nothing much to tell, really. Walked into my hutong once when it was a boiling hot Beijing summer, and threw all my business clothes in a heap on the sofa to go take a shower. Roommate and his buddy come out of the kitchen and say hi.

Both were French, male, and gay, so it didn't matter all that much. But this was during the time I was trying to start a business, so the roommate's boyfriend goes "Um... how was the meeting with the clients?" and I'm trying to sidle away saying "yes you may be gay but I still don't like to be naked in front of you... AWKWARD."
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• I'm suprised you wouldn't have done that after a bad night out and returning to Castle tbh.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Ha! I stayed at Moatside and all the dorms on my floor were female dorms anyway so it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

In my second and third years I rented a place in Carrville/Belmont with three lads. That was when I got into cycling a lot - I biked from home to classes and the Library every day and back again. It was awesome and it became my lifelong health activity. We'd go biking out in the weekend evenings to the east and south of Carrville/Belmont, and we'd stop at every pub on the way for a pint and then get back on our bikes and cycle onwards. By the end of the evening when the sun set (at about 9:45 pm, love those Durham summer days!) we'd be pretty wobbly and our roadworthiness was a bit dodgy to say the least.

The most dangerous thing I ever did when drunk was walking on the handrail of the "Star Wars bridge" (the one that leads to the ugly 1970 concrete Dunelm student union building) at night. It's not difficult - the cement handrail was about a foot wide - but in the cold light of day I realized it was a) very high up, and b) there was only water under the middle third of it. If I'd fallen off anywhere else I'd have encountered cold, hard ground.

I got a lot madder with my antics after I returned to Beijing, where anything goes.
                  Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; January 22, 2009, 12:52.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Two of literature's most enduring themes: sex and death.
                    Attached Files
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

The magical draw of 7-Up.

What she doesn't know is that he roofied the **** out of that soda.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Had to chuckle on this one
                            Attached Files
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                              "I got here the same way the coin did. Now you have to call it. I can't call it for you..."
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

"I got here the same way the coin did. Now you have to call it. I can't call it for you..."
                                So that's what he does with change, huh.
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X