No announcement yet.

WTF?!? Canadian prisoner, too fat for cell, released early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another solution: Buy him a bigger bed and chair. Better than turning a convicted felon loose on the public.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      Nah, almost all of them were Québecois
      I know, I just mean from their short visits.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Ah.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

Criminal law is federal.
          Don't ****ing manipulate me. I'm not handicapped by a philosophy background so I will ****ing rip you a new one each time you try to pull a fast one.

He was released by the QUEBEC PAROLE BOARD, you ****ing dishonest Frenchie.

Les Francais toujours mendier de l'argent, et ils sont pour l'obtenir. La plupart des gens malhonnetes.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Les Francais toujours mendier de l'argent, et ils sont pour l'obtenir. La plupart des gens malhonnetes.

Did you run this through babelfish? This is turrrrbl. TRBL turbl.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You're Charles Barkley?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Good pickup.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I watched Frank Caliendo on Bob and Tom yesterday. He was doing Barkley.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

i dunno, but i always thought, jail is not meant primarily as a way to keep potentially dangerous people out of the public (for that reason you could jail just about anyone), but as a way of punishment, so that the evil-doer repents what he did, and becomes aware of the consequences. A judge doesnt meassure the years by how likely future deeds are, but rather how much punishment is appropriate for what he already did. If the quality of the punishment is more severe (by denying appropriate furniture and space for example), than the quantity SHOULD be reuced (albeit it is questionable to what extent in this case). I can fully imagine this guy thinking, when confronted with another opportunity to commit crime, ´i am not gonna spent a single night more in one of those midget cells - i aint gonna do it !´ - purpose fullfilled.

Comment

Well then you have hit on the solution for recidivism. We shall make all our cells 3 feet X 3 feet and never have another repeat offender.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well, normally, of course, he should have sat the whole 5 years. But then again, even prisoners have some standard rights and my not be discriminated against, wether they are fat, black, handicapped, female or whatever. If you detain someone in a wheel chair, the toilets in that facility must still be usable to that person. If they are not, shortening the period of detention is only appropriate. Actually, the detainée would have the right to sue for adequate facilities. So to cut costs for the tax-payer the alternative opted for, seems alright to me.

Comment

I'm an Albertan.

I would be deported if I didn't butcher the French language.

I think it is more of a literal translation than anything else.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

QFT
                            You're only agreeing with me because You know it will make me angry
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                            X