Bailout is actually more than $700bn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    I'm also not surprised to see che waltz in here and tow the party line with his typical fallacies ("it wasn't communism that was the problem, it's corruption"). Some people are addicted to the kool-aid and can't see it any other way.

If someone like you had been around in 1776, you'd have been saying, every time democracy has been tried, it's failed. Give it up, only monarchy works.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Monarchy
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
        If someone like you had been around in 1776, you'd have been saying, every time democracy has been tried, it's failed. Give it up, only monarchy works.
        Canada proves this to be true.

Canada > USA, and is a monarchy.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's incredible and really ****ing pissing me off!

Here we have a president who just got elected on promises of transparency to restore confidence in government and these *******s are pulling this ****. My bet is that Obama never mentions this ****!
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Of course you're not able to respond to it, I'm not surprised.

I'm also not surprised to see che waltz in here and tow the party line with his typical fallacies ("it wasn't communism that was the problem, it's corruption"). Some people are addicted to the kool-aid and can't see it any other way.

Reality beckons -- will you ever come?
            I can just sit back and watch the **** hit the fan. I don't have to debate with people who don't know what their talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              Monarchy

Canada proves this to be true.

Canada > USA, and is a monarchy.
              Damn conservatives.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

I can just sit back and watch the **** hit the fan. I don't have to debate with people who don't know what their talking about.
                Yes, people who know what they're talking about advocate communism.

People who don't learn from history advocate communism.
                People who don't understand the true human condition advocate communism.
                People who don't have what it takes to excel individually advocate communism.
                People who don't know what they're talking about advocate communism.

It's all true. Go to your average "communist meeting" and you'll see all kinds of hilariously ignorant people. Che isn't necessarily one of them -- he's not stupid, he's just crazy.

You on the other hand...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yes, people who know what they're talking about advocate communism.

People who don't learn from history advocate communism.
                  People who don't understand the true human condition advocate communism.
                  People who don't have what it takes to excel individually advocate communism.
                  People who don't know what they're talking about advocate communism.

It's all true. Go to your average "communist meeting" and you'll see all kinds of hilariously ignorant people. Che isn't necessarily one of them -- he's not stupid, he's just crazy.

You on the other hand...
                  blah, blah, blah. Show me that you know something to debate about. Otherwise I'll just waste my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles

Damn conservatives.
                    Waitaminute. Conservative = doesn't want change, right? So I'm saying I'd like to CHANGE to a monarchy. I think that makes me a Progressive

Asher, though, is a damn conservative, true.

Comment

blah, blah, blah. Show me that you know something to debate about. Otherwise I'll just waste my time.
                      I assure you, anything you say will waste not only your time, but everybody else's as well.

Comment

Technically, snoop, that makes you a reactionary.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I assure you, anything you say will waste not only your time, but everybody else's as well.
                          You're the one who seems to be calling people out for a debate, not me. So do you have anything intelligent to debate? .... I didn't think so.

bye bye

Comment

You're the one who seems to be calling people out for a debate, not me. So do you have anything intelligent to debate? .... I didn't think so.

bye bye
                            I wonder if you're serious sometimes...it makes me sad when I realize you are.

Comment

Nope, progressive. The US has never been a Monarchy, so I'm not reverting to anything... Besides, Monarchy is the natural sucessor to Democracy. The people eventually figure out that they don't really run the state very well themselves, and honestly it's too much work to vote anyway, so let's elect us a Monarch to do it for us.

Comment

I wonder if you're serious sometimes...it makes me sad when I realize you are.
                                Asher: You stupid

Kid: No, you stupid

Asher: ???

Comment

Working...
                                X