Inspire Me Before I Slip Further Into Utter Despair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    We need to hope Obama is the greatest president ever.
    We want him to succeed. So goes he, so go we.
    Good attitude. Hopefully we won't be disappointed. Actually, I would venture to guess that if he manages to please both you and I, he will one of the greats.
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

What it is, is that you need to be yourself. So what if you shag some girl for a while, if you're really interested? It's going to fall apart eventually anyway.
      Finding a person that likes you, being you, is the goal. Count this one gone and move on.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        I am not worried about being able to find a new girl. I can bag any of them, or if they refuse then I can get hammered and take home a porky one. The point is that I am realizing I should not have said no to this one. I made a huge mistake and I dont even have AIDS.
        Well, if you can bring her and yourself to Memphis, TN somehow, I'll hang out with you two. A couple hours with me around and you will be the greatest catch ever, she will realize that if she doesn't take you back, she has guys like me to look forward to.
        You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

What it is, is that you need to be yourself. So what if you shag some girl for a while, if you're really interested? It's going to fall apart eventually anyway.
          Finding a person that likes you, being you, is the goal. Count this one gone and move on.
          Not all relationships fall apart eventually anyway. I made it happen this time and my penis. The only analogy I can think of to describe this that is comparable is when Hitler invaded Russia. Like him I backstabbed her and she's pretty big and I got cold feet really fast and now I've retreated and lonely and lose in the end.

Well, if you can bring her and yourself to Memphis, TN somehow, I'll hang out with you two. A couple hours with me around and you will be the greatest catch ever, she will realize that if she doesn't take you back, she has guys like me to look forward to.
          I took her to the zoo to impress upon her how advanced I am but this obviously didn't keep me from dumping her like a moron.

Comment

Goodwin's law Goodwin's law. So shoot me. I want to be shot right now.

Comment

Maybe dumping you was a test, to see if you want her so much that you would lower yourself to begging. If you do, and you would -- suck it up and go for it. But do it soon, because living in misery sucks.

If she just wants your ass out of her life, accept it and move on.

But whatever you do, don't wallow.

"Living in the past is for cowards and losers."
              -Mike Ditka
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Some sunny day the sun will expand and consume the earth, but it is not this day.

Pretty sure.

Hope that helped.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  Maybe dumping you was a test, to see if you want her so much that you would lower yourself to begging. If you do, and you would -- suck it up and go for it. But do it soon, because living in misery sucks.

If she just wants your ass out of her life, accept it and move on.

But whatever you do, don't wallow.

"Living in the past is for cowards and losers."
                  -Mike Ditka
                  No I dumped her

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Not all relationships fall apart eventually anyway.
                    They all fall apart if you're not being yourselves, is my point.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      Some sunny day the sun will expand and consume the earth, but it is not this day.

Pretty sure.

Hope that helped.
                      That's nothing.

The universe ends when enchanted trees pull all the strings and the energy goes out of everything.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You were right to dump her sorry ass Wiggie, she was holding you back and a no good dirty whore (and not in the good way). It's amazing you got out of that with your little man not puking up blood. You dodged a bullet there pal, you must have a guardian angel watching out for you. Perhaps even a flock of angels... (Which would explain why McCain's guardian angel was missing and he lost the election... see what your syphilis-sore-encrusted former girlfriend cost the nation?)

I'm sure your old girl is now strung out on crack and offering blowjobs for a fiver in the alley. I know you could afford that, but don't let it sway you... stay strong, move on.

Comment

But you just got elected.. shouldn't you be happy?

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I agree with Sloww. Move to Texas. Plenty of girls there. And you'll be happier there knowing Bush is moving home soon.

You think all girls are unique and different? HA!
                            be free

Comment

You think I would invite just anyone to Texas?
                              Yes, but only because, by Texas law, our entering your territory gives you the right to shoot us in the head.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X