No announcement yet.

Do me a favor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your writing style as well as your choice of words here Darius871. Sounds like music to me ears infact. Someone really should impale those no-talent moneygrubbing Nickelback losers.

Also a fine analysis on the chick issue. Luckily alcohol still saves the day if you really can't get it on otherwise. It sure worked for me this weekend
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
      I like your writing style as well as your choice of words here Darius871. Sounds like music to me ears infact. Someone really should impale those no-talent moneygrubbing Nickelback losers.

Also a fine analysis on the chick issue. Luckily alcohol still saves the day if you really can't get it on otherwise. It sure worked for me this weekend
      Impale... I like your thinking!
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        I like Nickelback. I have them on my iPod.
        Why does this not surprise me?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Why does this not surprise me?
          Because it's as generic a band as he is a poster.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
            X