No announcement yet.

Do me a favor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have to say that I quite like the one song from the right, one from the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
      they should combine all their songs together at once
      But then...

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

But then...

Comment

I approve this thread.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Darius! I'm not sure who has bigger issues, you or your friends. It's a serious situation.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ok, I'll PM you the address for the FedEx package. Do you have a paypal account where I can cover the S&H?
              Go screw yourself.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle

Once again, I never said they were good, and I especially did not say they were talented. Just that I perversely like one or two of their songs (a little). It's like the chick you want to **** when you're sober even though you know she is ugly.

Given how crappy popular music has been the last decade, it's not a surprise many are checking out the musical equivalent of ugly chicks.
                If they're so sick of the ugly chicks around today, then they can go buy some old vintage Playboy issues or something, not shove their ugly new girlfriends in my face.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

If they're so sick of the ugly chicks around today, then they can go buy some old vintage Playboy issues or something, not shove their ugly new girlfriends in my face.
                  Very true. Terrestrial radio sucks, at least most places. And I don't think it is going to change. Though I wonder how much of the current musical suckage is because it sucks (and it certainly has a large amount of that) and how much is because I'm getting older. How old are you, Darius, if you don't mind me asking?
                  Also, how much of the radio sucking is the radio making poor choices on what to play, and how much is it there just not being anything good to choose? (Though both factors contribute, I actually lean toward the latter.)
                  You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

If by that you mean some sort of introductory/tutorial disc that came with your car, a Chevrolet Chevelle, then we're cool.

I'm in love.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      I'm not sure who has bigger issues, you or your friends.
                      Judging by their penchant for auditory self-torture I'd conclude that they suffer from masochistic personality disorder, though their apparent pleasure at subjecting innocents like myself to the same misery would indicate some degree of sadistic personality disorder as well, or, if they are merely indifferent to my suffering as opposed to reveling in it, then a tinge of sociopathy could be part of it. Self-mutilation is also a telltale sign of borderline personality disorder and depression, and considering the music's incessant, shrill emo-though-pretending-not-to-be-emo whining about how unfulfilling modern life is, depression would appear to be the most likely culprit. However, it's probably a combination of several factors.

I, on the other hand, merely tend to suffer from mild ohrwuhrms (also termed involuntary musical imagery by neurologist Oliver Sacks), which are frequently exacerbated by aforementioned manifestations of my friends' far more severe conditions.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Comment

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Celine Dion in the other, and Limp Bizkit in the other ear, WHILE getting kicked in the nuts by a midget? Man, that's bad, that's really bad. I think everyone should send these iPods to Darius, he seems to be serious.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Very true. Terrestrial radio sucks, at least most places. And I don't think it is going to change.
                              It ain't just terrestrial radio though, which one can escape (I haven't listened to that voluntarily for almost a decade); it's friends, acquaintances, roommates, cars, the guy with the volume up to 11 next door, everybody! Especially chicks. And that's another thing - if you don't dig this stuff, it's damn near impossible to get laid. If that's a preprequisite to get any tang these days, I guess the only option is to put a pink streak in my hair, pierce my right ear, and lick some guy's ***hole downtown.

Though I wonder how much of the current musical suckage is because it sucks (and it certainly has a large amount of that) and how much is because I'm getting older. How old are you, Darius, if you don't mind me asking?
                              Let's just say the day the music died was before I'd even finished highschool. There are people a decade older than me that still jump on the bandwagon and play this trash on a constant loop too, so it can't have much to do with age.

Also, how much of the radio sucking is the radio making poor choices on what to play, and how much is it there just not being anything good to choose? (Though both factors contribute, I actually lean toward the latter.)
                              A) They're only in it to make money, which means play whatever whiny crap will make 16-year-old girls leave wet spots on their seats because they're the most reliable (i.e. pathetically obsessive and overemotional) demographic available, regardless of any semblance of talent or originality. B) There being little to nothing good to choose means nothing; it'd be easier to just reignite appreciation for the vast cornucopia of older stuff than to just shovel "new" (and I use that term strictly in a temporal sense, not in a style sense) horse**** down people's throats so they can pretend to be hip. **** them.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by AngieC
                                Your point?
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X