I'm going to go "hooping for bugs".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to go "hooping for bugs".

I got myself a Promar Hoop Net with the rigging, rope, and floats plus a lobster catching permit and a couple of salmon heads to use as bait. I intend to go down to the public pier after work with my fishing pool & my lobster trap and see what I can catch.

Personally, I'm hoping for some white sea bass and fresh lobster or maybe a nice stone crab.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Oerdin, does your girlfriend know about this?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Yes.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

:yesnod: is a contradiction in terms. Try :happynod: or something.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Hey Colon, I work with a guy from Belgium now.

He was very offended when someone called him Flemish.

Discuss.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Flanders lies to the WEST of the river Scheldt. I'm Brabantian.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Comment

Summary?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Brabant > Flanders

Comment

+ Antwerp = awesome

Comment

There's been a commercial playing on US TV recently which makes fun of Belgium.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Belgium Beer
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          There's been a commercial playing on US TV recently which makes fun of Belgium.

Considering US' sense of geography I'm sure they mixed up Belgium with Italy.

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                              Flanders lies to the WEST of the river Scheldt. I'm Barbarian.
                              You're a what?

Comment

Working...
                              X