MIchael Crichton RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut

**** you. Threads aren't meant for private conversations about **** no one else cares about. That's what PMs are for.
    **** you too. And it isn't a private conversation, anyone can join in. If you choose not to, fine, but don't ***** at me, *******.

EPW: Sweet Jesus, are you a ******?

THERE ARE NO LINES TO READ BETWEEN .

Okay, well, there are actually two. Which I already posted. THE JAPANESE DO NOT FACTOR INTO THE PLOT OF JURASSIC PARK. Period. It isn't a matter of me being poor reader. (Which is patently false, **** you very much.) It isn't a matter of reading between the lines. THEY AREN'T THERE. They invested in InGen. And that is it. They didn't control it. They just waited on their money. Now it is true that Grant rails on GENNARO for being irresponsible by not monitoring Hammond when he and his company have supported Hammond. But Grant doesn't refer to the Japanese, he doesn't know about the Japanese, and, in the context of the situation, he wouldn't consider the Japanese anywhere near as culpable as InGen and Cowan, Swain, & Ross, because while the companies new the details of what was going on, the Japanese were lied to.

Seriously though, you are approaching Ben Kenobi levels of stupidity here. But, you can reverse it, and make me look even stupider than I already do, by simply posting a quote that proves your assertion. Egg will be all over my face. But you won't, because you can't.
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

**** you too. And it isn't a private conversation, anyone can join in. If you choose not to, fine, but don't ***** at me, *******.
      No one is going to join in because it's a stupid argument about a stupid topic that only two stupid people actually care about. Go fight with your new boyfriend over PM and let the rest of us honor Michael Crichton's memory in peace.

Egg will be all over my face.
      I doubt that's what you really want all over your face.

Comment

No one is going to join in because it's a stupid argument
        An argument is can only be as smart as the dumbest person involved in it. I didn't realize that EPW may not be very bright.

about a stupid topic
        Your opinion.

that only two stupid people actually care about.
        Really? So you took a poll of every person who has ever read this thread?

edit, to your edit: That's an interesting conclusion to come to based on what you know.

Comment

So you took a poll of every person who has ever read this thread?
          I don't see anyone jumping to your defense. All the public support has been on my side.

Comment

**** YOU SEEDLE. YOU CAN GO BURN IN HELL YOU SON OF A *****. I HOPE A ****ING VELOCIRAPTOR ****ING RIPS YOUR THROAT OUT WHILE THE ****ING JAPANESE INVENTORS PISS ON YOUR MICHEAL CRICHTON LIBRARY WHILE WATCHING YOU SEQUEL LIKE THE PIG YOU ARE. BEN KENOBI IS 10X THE POSTER YOU'LL EVERY BE AND COULD ****ING BEAT THE **** OUT OF YOUR FLACCID *******. I DON'T CARRY A ****ING COPY OF JURASSIC PARK AROUND IN MY POCKET LIKE YOU DO; BUT IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH BRAIN POWER TO SEE THAT ONLY THE ****ING JAPS WERE WILLING TO FUND INGEN - THE MOST ****ING EVIL COMPANY ON EARTH - WHILE THE AMERICAN INVESTORS RAN OFF. GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT *****.
            "

Comment

I don't see anyone jumping to your defense. All the public support has been on my side.
              True, but I didn't leap to a general conclusion based on 4 posters, you did. Is that considered smart in NGR land?

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                **** YOU SEEDLE. YOU CAN GO BURN IN HELL YOU SON OF A *****. I HOPE A ****ING VELOCIRAPTOR ****ING RIPS YOUR THROAT OUT WHILE THE ****ING JAPANESE INVENTORS PISS ON YOUR MICHEAL CRICHTON LIBRARY WHILE WATCHING YOU SEQUEL LIKE THE PIG YOU ARE. BEN KENOBI IS 10X THE POSTER YOU'LL EVERY BE AND COULD ****ING BEAT THE **** OUT OF YOUR FLACCID *******. I DON'T CARRY A ****ING COPY OF JURASSIC PARK AROUND IN MY POCKET LIKE YOU DO; BUT IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH BRAIN POWER TO SEE THAT ONLY THE ****ING JAPS WERE WILLING TO FUND INGEN - THE MOST ****ING EVIL COMPANY ON EARTH - WHILE THE AMERICAN INVESTORS RAN OFF. GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT *****.

Comment

"One irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion."

--quote from the beginning of "Airframe," forget who it was attributed to.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Drake
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Drake
                      *Sigh* When did you become an NGR sycophant? Seriously, though, this whole argument has cheapened us all. I could have questioned EPW's assertion that there were Japanese in Jurassic Park in a far less rude manner, EPW could have admitted he was wrong, NGR could leave the country, KrazyHorse could refrain from supporting NGR's douchery. Instead, we all look like *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle

this whole argument has cheapened us all
                        No. It's simply made both you and EPW look like morons.

Drake
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm not wrong you ****er.
                          "

Comment

Raptor-loving Japs

Drake
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

No. It's simply made both you and EPW look like morons.

Drake
                              I'm the only one involved to offer facts instead of just smilies and ad hominem attacks, and I'm the moron? And seriously, when did you become pro-*******?

Comment

Stop defending those traitorous Pearl Harbor bombing dinosaur-enablers. I'm ****ing sick and tired of you and your kind ****ing acting as apologists for a nation whose greed almost started the Raptor Holocaust.

Michael Crichton was the only one who tried to warn us and you're too ****ing stupid to see it. When the raptors come I'm going to hobble you and leave you to die as a distraction while I escape.

Drake
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X