Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama pulls out of Iraq. Iran then invades. No warnings. Just invades. How on earth does that leave talking as a means of difusing the situation? It's already happened. Hugo Chaves is a nutter. Do you really think that he pull back from attacking Colombia because it's not economicly advisable? Now I have already stated that I don't really think these things will happen, I just think that they are more likely to happen with Obama in office (as opposed to McCain that is).

And while you and I would respond with a show of force to certian situations, I am not very confident that Obama would do anything except a little saber rattling with a ten-foot pole. That is the part that scares me.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Why are right wingers so short on imagination? Everything question must be solved militarily. Iran already controls politics in Iraq. They have no need to invade.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I'd just like to say that if Iran or Venezuela decides to invade a neighbor, it might well be the best policy to do nothing. I mean, look at how well our recent occupations are going. Maybe letting Iran and Chavez waste time, money, and national will on invasions would be a good thing. Not saying it's a for sure thing, just throwing the idea out there.
        You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

• It's called a hypothetical situation Che. And I don't really consider myself a right winger (although I am just a tad right of you. ).
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• In 41 minutes we will know it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

If your son can't tell the difference between schoolmates with a tan and actual black people then he's in for a lot of trouble.
              Dude, rednecks don't tan.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• They're both at 0. Some other candidate must have taken it all.

Comment

Working...
                X