• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those evil Nigerians.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini

Anyone who would send you their bank account number via emial is a complete moron and deserves to have their money e-stolen.
      Actually it seems that you can withdraw from an account using only the information printed on checks. So it seems that anyone who still use checks is a complete moron and deserve to have his money stolen .

http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        And since I'm frequently at my atm machine to get cash, it's not like I ever have to make a special trip.
        Why waste time on that ? Just ask for some cash when you are shopping (well, if it isn't you going to the grocery, I guess that you buy gas from time to time ).
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There are still quite a few thing that I pay cash for. And the ATM machine is less that a block from my house so it's not inconvienent at all.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X