Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for heterosexual males to dream about homosexual encounters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious
    Just let Asher look at your picture and he'll tell you for sure.
    I just found it on Perfection's facebook page:

clearly gay
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Darius,

Why did you save Mr Fun's picture on your computer.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfection
        That's just what you want, Berzerker, isn't it?

I want what? I want you to be bi-curious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871

clearly gay
          You're violating my patent right to my pictures.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Don't try arguing with a third-tier law student about public domain.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Bring it!

Well, okay on second thought maybe you would kick my ass in this argument.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Actually probably not, I'm just a lowly 2L in a third-tier shanty.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871

clearly gay
                  That's not me, you're clearly mistaken!

Originally posted by Berzerker

I want what? I want you to be bi-curious?

I've seen the way you look at me.
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• Originally posted by Perfection
                    What if it's just like a little bit?
                    I don't know. But even "some" arousal pertaining to homosexual acts would mean that you are not completely adverse to the idea

Whether its just a taboo fantasy that you will never want to act on (like the woman that has a rape fantasy but who would never ever want to be really raped)-- or whether its a sign that you should explore further is completely and utterly up to you to determine.
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I have done many scientific studies and have discovered about 95% of men are at least somewhat open to the idea, if given an ideal set of circumstances involving their drunkenness, the attractiveness of the other guy, and sexual desperation.

I'm very much a believer in the Kinsey system. So are most Religious leaders, I'd imagine, which is why they try to demonize, persecute, and make homosexuality completely offlimits.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• What exactly is the Kinsey system? IIRC he forged most of his data.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                          What exactly is the Kinsey system? IIRC he forged most of his data.
                          Dr Strangelove

This would explain a lot then
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                            What exactly is the Kinsey system? IIRC he forged most of his data.
                            The scale: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

I'm not surprised a doctor in the southern US doesn't know what it is and then thinks it's all fake anyway.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Faked, I don't know... Some methodology might be questionable, but.
                              B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                                I have done many scientific studies and have discovered about 95% of men are at least somewhat open to the idea, if given an ideal set of circumstances involving their drunkenness, the attractiveness of the other guy, and sexual desperation.
                                Yeah... in Canada.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X