Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Easier for Men or Women to Get into Heaven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    Men sin by thought 400 times a day.

I think we should make shopping a sin to even things out a little. Maybe adjusting one's hairdo as well.
    Lies. I do not even have 400 thoughts a day, let alone sinful ones!
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Jewish perspective: Women are not required to do as many of the mitvahs and are generally seen as more spiritually pure.

Then again, Judaism has no hell, does not focus much on heaven, so it does not matter

But if it DID have the heaven/hell dynamic that Christianity and Islamd had, it would be easier for women. But we don't, so it isn't.

Comment

Af far as I can tell, every single virtue that Christ urged upon mankind -- humility, forgiveness, placing the needs of others ahead of one's own, even love -- is something we (in the West anyway) in turn make a part of the socialization of girls, not boys. I wouldn't presume that there is a heaven, but if there is -- and it's Christian -- we're giving girls one heck of a head start.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Women have no souls, so men will probably find it easier to get into Heaven.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

God is a man. If God was a woman, she would have made semen taste like Bailey's (someone actually said this in a lecture I attended).
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Also, it would rain blood for 3 days a month.

Comment

As I think only God could answer seriously, my answer will be a joke:

Surely women, unless lesbian, because they are free of sexual thoughts deemed as sin.

Best regards,

Comment

It's impossible for both, Heaven isn't real.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                  X