Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C.Powell, J.Biden and M.Albright Warns Of Coming Crisis on the 21st,22nd of January!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.Powell, J.Biden and M.Albright Warns Of Coming Crisis on the 21st,22nd of January!

Tuesday, Oct 21, 2008

Colin Powell has made bizarre comments that echo the recent declaration by Democratic VP candidate Joe Biden that there will be an “international crisis” early into Barack Obama’s presidency that will test the new president by forcing him to make unpopular decisions. Speaking on meet the press two days ago, Powell officially endorsed Obama and also made the following statement: “The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now. So I think what the President has to start to do is to start using the power of the oval office and the power of his personality to convince the American people and convince the world that America is solid, that America is going to move forward, we are going to fix our economic problems, we’re going to meet out overseas obligations.” Whatever you read into Powell’s comments, they sound somewhat bizarre, particularly as they come on the back of Joe Biden’s “guarantee” of a “generated crisis” to “test the mettle” of the new leader within six months of the new presidential term:Obama’s running mate made the comments at a fundraising event in Seattle two days ago, on the same day Powell also spoke of a coming crisis.

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright agrees with Sen. Biden that it is a ’statement of fact’ that Sen. Obama will face an unexpected test within the first six months of his presidency.

No****? I thought it was a foregone conclusion that terrorists would make an attack similar to 9/11. This is a revelation?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      No****? I thought it was a foregone conclusion that terrorists would make an attack similar to 9/11. This is a revelation?

HOW do they know this?
      Where did they get this information?

Comment

What a bunch of crap? What are they doing, looking at the stars or something?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

US intelligence’s amended estimate, that Iran will be ready to build its first bomb just one month after the next US president is sworn in.The information prompted the assertion by Democratic vice presidential nominee Joseph Biden in Seattle Sunday, Oct. 19: “It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.”

Comment

Russia sees clear path for Iran reactor launch: report MOSCOW, Oct 20 (AFP) Oct 20, 2008

Russia sees no political obstacles to the start-up of the first reactor at Iran's Russian-built nuclear plant at Bushehr, a senior Russian diplomat was quoted as saying Monday. "From a political point of view, there are no problems with this," Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov was quoted as saying by the official ITAR-TASS news agency after visiting Tehran over the weekend. "Right now, the final stages of preparing the station for launch are under way," he said, adding that there was no risk that Bushehr would help Iran obtain nuclear weapons. "Among the six parties, there is a full understanding that the work at Bushehr has no proliferation risks," he said, referring to the six countries that have been negotiating with Iran over its nuclear programme. The West suspects that Iran is developing nuclear weapons under cover of a civilian nuclear energy programme that includes the Bushehr plant, an allegation vehemently denied by Tehran. Russia has been helping Iran build the plant at Bushehr but the project has been beset by numerous delays. A top Russian nuclear official said last month that the start-up of Bushehr's first reactor would be "irreversible" by February 2009. Russia is among the six countries talking with Iran over the nuclear weapons issue, along with the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany. Moscow has resisted calls for tougher sanctions on Tehran.

Comment

I don't like where this is heading.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                I don't like where this is heading.

Comment

I said about 3 or 4 months about that Obama would win and then he would attack Iran.

Comment

See, nutjobs love to throw things out of proportion to get people stirred up.
                    be free

Comment

"Prisonplanet" sounds like a reliable source
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Who is this "they" some of you speak of? The fact that the next president will have to deal with the ongoing crisis, which may or may not deteriorate in the next six months, is indisputable. The statement of Biden has only pointed in this direction, and Albright, who is a dead duck, probably didn't know any more than us on the issue and just said yeah sure.

Now, the Powell statement, sounds like he was going to say something about 21st century challenges and then realized it would sound a bit bloated and tried to stutter-reduce the scale of his statement. Rather talk of coming january than the coming century.

Conspiracy theory nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                          Conspiracy theory nuts

A plan to attack a country and leaders conditioning the population for war is not a conspiracy unfortunately. It's all been done before.

Comment

In the above cited statements, who is talking about attacking another country?

Mixing up a lot of different issues in one is a part of CT thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                              In the above cited statements, who is talking about attacking another country?

Mixing up a lot of different issues in one is a part of CT thinking.
                              Your just calling a conspiracy theory anything you don't agree with. You aren't allowing people to make conclusions. Do you ever make conclusions?

Comment

Working...
                              X