Will Obama Be Assassinated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercising with photoshop probably...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

That would explain allot about Washington. Good snooping Snoopy.
      Always glad to please
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
        rah, to whom was the chill part? Asking since you posted after me, and I can't see what was wrong.
        Dude, you were way out of line.

Actually, rah was talking to the people attacking me for expressing my beliefs.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Violation of freedom of religion.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

You guys are pretty funny.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yup. I'm known to be that.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                    One down, how many to go?
                    Those guys are rank amateurs. Planning on killing Obama, prez or no, after going on a killing spree? They'd normally be caught after the 1st couple if they weren't so incompetent to get caught already.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Surprising how easy it would be to do with sufficient planning and funds, it shocks me that even "rank amateurs" would manage to get caught before lifting a finger. "Death wish looking for a convenient manifestation" is more like it.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil
                        Nah, I don't feel "attacked" but it was most certainly a troll. You made a point of singling out the Dead Pool (and misrepresenting it while you were at it btw). Perhaps you should actually open the thread so you will know what you are talking about. Hint - No "betting" involved.

Now, do I have a defensible position? I guess I'd have to know what I'm defending first. It seems like your position is the one in dispute. I'm just congratulating you on your trolling efforts.
                        You have to know that he is not the only one who finds a game based on picking people who will die is distasteful.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• He's allowed to find it distasteful. If he wants to use it as a whipping boy I would expect him to get his facts straight first.

Players that picked Obama have done what those that answered "yes" to this thread question have done - They made a prediction. They aren't encouraging, supporting, enabling or even hoping - just predicting.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I picked several people that I certainly don't want to die.
                            In many ways, I hope I lose; which, at this point, I'm handily doing.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Most players were in that position. I have celebs on my list I would love to see live to 120....but they won't.

Death is a taboo subject for some people. I've never been big on euphemisms so in my world people don't "pass away" or "move on" - they die. The subject doesn't bother or distress me. This was why I agree with NYE in that some people would find the Pool distasteful however. It's a subject many try to avoid.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by rah

But the SS should have no problem handling the what I figure will be amateur attacks.
                                NAZI !
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X