No announcement yet.

Will Obama Be Assassinated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to point out one more thing. I didn't start the thread. I may recognize the possibility, but this isn't my thread. As far as that goes, there's nothing really wrong with the thread. It's not like the liberal weenies here are going to read the thread and run out and buy a gun to make the thread come true.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No, that will be the radical right wingnuts. So that limits it to about a handful here.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Before DaShi reports me to Homeland Security, I've no plans in that regard.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

You may be reasonably out there on the right but nowhere near the radical wingnut stage.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, I'm glad someone recognizes that fact.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.
            Take it away!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
              It may be to late to mention this but CHILL a touch.

As to the topic. I think if Obama is elected he'll have a slightly higher risk of being assinated. A black president will inspire a few extra wackos to give it a try. But the SS should have no problem handling the what I figure will be amateur attacks. But with quantity, comes more die rolls at that elusive 99.99.
              I honestly think that the scale of number of attacks/plots will be order 2-3 times higher than compared to non-black right-wing President. So far we've seen non-serious plots, but some of these groups are much better organized. SS will have their hands full over the next few years.

In today's US political climate the radical left does not tend to be as focused on direct violent action as the radical right and the white racist factions do (which overlap, though of course not perfectly). The radical left is more focused on demonstrations and property damage.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

rah, to whom was the chill part? Asking since you posted after me, and I can't see what was wrong.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think it's pretty clear who he was talking to, and it's not you
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Fine. I just wondered if he was talking to more of us. The whole topic is kinda touchy after all.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

I honestly think that the scale of number of attacks/plots will be order 2-3 times higher than compared to non-black right-wing President. So far we've seen non-serious plots, but some of these groups are much better organized. SS will have their hands full over the next few years.

In today's US political climate the radical left does not tend to be as focused on direct violent action as the radical right and the white racist factions do (which overlap, though of course not perfectly). The radical left is more focused on demonstrations and property damage.
                      This begs the question, how many serious plots are there normally.
                      If it's only one or two then 2-3 time higher seems a bit conservative.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This w o u l d explain the new shotgun.

Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

No, the shotgun is for the Portuguese zombies. Keep up.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

...and also the choice of the w a l m a r t shotgun. It would be a hell of alot easier to get past security if it wasn't there at all.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                              No, the shotgun is for the Portuguese zombies. Keep up.
                              That would explain allot about Washington. Good snooping Snoopy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                                That skinhead guy looks awesomely feminine. I know how I'd make the news header: "Girly nazi boy with lipstick planned to kill Obama". I mean, just look at the looner.
                                Yeah, and his right arm is much bigger than his left. He must have been "excercising" it a lot.

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                                X