No announcement yet.

Will Obama Be Assassinated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point to one post I've made wanting anyone to be murdered. Executing murders doesn't count, and shouldn't. As I've said, I wish they hadn't put themselves in that position. So, go look. Go find me one post.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, that's not what I said.

If poly wasn't being such a ***** I could provide you a nice list. So I'll just hit the highlights. You were quite clear that you wanted the muslim parents of a young girl whom they sold to a perv murdered. Yet, you were completely silent when a Texas couple did the same thing with an even younger girl. You wanted two teenagers murdered for committing a minor robbery. Oh hell, you've said you wanted to wipe out the middle east on several occasions. Then there's the trail of sick threads you've started about horrible and grotesque murders that litter this forum. And you seem to get giddy at the mere mention of Obama getting assassinated. You cling to threads about it gleefully, and have posted several times about it (often with no prior reference from another poster). Given all of that and that you've admitted that you want to buy a gun, I'm at a loss as to why the forum administrators haven't reported you to homeland security.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You're full of crap. Blame it on Poly. What a wuss.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Dashi, that's a bit harsh. This is Slowwy-wuvykins were talking about here. He couldn't hurt the throw pillows he knitted if he threw them into a wood chipper. He's all hat, no cattle. And the spurs are just for show.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            Well, that's not what I said.

If poly wasn't being such a ***** I could provide you a nice list. So I'll just hit the highlights. You were quite clear that you wanted the muslim parents of a young girl whom they sold to a perv murdered. Yet, you were completely silent when a Texas couple did the same thing with an even younger girl. You wanted two teenagers murdered for committing a minor robbery. Oh hell, you've said you wanted to wipe out the middle east on several occasions. Then there's the trail of sick threads you've started about horrible and grotesque murders that litter this forum. And you seem to get giddy at the mere mention of Obama getting assassinated. You cling to threads about it gleefully, and have posted several times about it (often with no prior reference from another poster). Given all of that and that you've admitted that you want to buy a gun, I'm at a loss as to why the forum administrators haven't reported you to homeland security.
            Christ, pull that stick out of your ass already. I mean for crying out loud...
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Christ, pull that stick out of your ass already. I mean for crying out loud...
              Sloww asked for it, I delivered. Go back to your Hitler pictures. You're in no position to comment.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                Dashi, that's a bit harsh. This is Slowwy-wuvykins were talking about here. He couldn't hurt the throw pillows he knitted if he threw them into a wood chipper. He's all hat, no cattle. And the spurs are just for show.
                I'm not so sure. The only reason I mention this stuff is because I've been noticing a breakdown in Sloww's psyche over the course of this election. When it comes down to it, he's shown that he either is or wants to be a violent reactionary.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Sloww asked for it, I delivered. Go back to your Hitler pictures. You're in no position to comment.

Still can't take a meaningless joke after six months?

For crying out loud, I'm voting for the guy and still you can't forgive my grave transgression.

Unbelievable!

Comment

You never apologized.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

And it doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Let's stay on topic.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You never apologized.
                        Apologized for what?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Well someone's got his panties twisted in a bunch.

I won't tell you who, though.

Comment

DaShi is in some dream world. Go sleep it off. It will be better after you wake.

Comment

That skinhead guy looks awesomely feminine. I know how I'd make the news header: "Girly nazi boy with lipstick planned to kill Obama". I mean, just look at the looner.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It may be to late to mention this but CHILL a touch.

As to the topic. I think if Obama is elected he'll have a slightly higher risk of being assinated. A black president will inspire a few extra wackos to give it a try. But the SS should have no problem handling the what I figure will be amateur attacks. But with quantity, comes more die rolls at that elusive 99.99.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X