No announcement yet.

Texas Sux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just like stating that all British have bad teeth......

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Doesn't matter if they are on death row or not according to his argument. He's implicating the society for having this being a possible end to ideas that people hold there.
      Well, when his state, which had 498 anti-black hate crimes reported in 2007, gets that number to zero, then he can worry about other states.

He could be looking in his own backyard, but he never does that.

He's a hypocrite.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

One more thing, Imran. You get all wound up over joking remarks in the Sports forum, and say how it hurts, coming from someone you consider a friend. Then you say this crap. Screw you. I'm not your friend. Not now. I don't need friends like you.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          One more thing, Imran. You get all wound up over joking remarks in the Sports forum, and say how it hurts, coming from someone you consider a friend. Then you say this crap. Screw you. I'm not your friend. Not now. I don't need friends like you.

Inran

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
            just like stating that all British have bad teeth......
            They don't?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Texas is ****ed up!

Clearly there is a problem there. Are those who ignore it or try to cover it up just as guilty?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                So clarifying Oerdin's remarks is something horrible?

I think you need reading comprehension courses or, at the very least, spend more time trying to understand a point being made.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

They don't?

Everybody knows that Brits have bad teeth

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    Texas is ****ed up!

Clearly there is a problem there. Are those who ignore it or try to cover it up just as guilty?

Comment

Well, my answer is no, but not by enough.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm glad he's on death row but the question remains. Do you know another state where black folks get lynched and then dragged behind cars and dismembered? It seems like our friend from Texas are going to extraordinary lengths to avoid answering that question.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm glad he's on death row but the question remains. Do you know another state where black folks get lynched and then dragged behind cars and dismembered?

Yes, I do.
                          Don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                            Texas is ****ed up!

Same for the Japs about WWII.

Yor logic not mine

Comment

I'm glad he's on death row but the question remains. Do you know another state where black folks get lynched and then dragged behind cars and dismembered? It seems like our friend from Texas are going to extraordinary lengths to avoid answering that question.
                              Well in East New Britain they dont drag them behind cars, but they do hang people they don't like and set them on fire for good measure.

The Tari's favorite tactic is to chop of your thumbs and cut the tendons in your ankles.

Bad stuff happens evrywhere - Texas is no exception.

As is usually the case with these situations it is the minority that tars the majority.
                              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

Well in East New Britain they dont drag them behind cars, but they do hang people they don't like and set them on fire for good measure.

The Tari's favorite tactic is to chop of your thumbs and cut the tendons in your ankles.

Bad stuff happens evrywhere - Texas is no exception.

As is usually the case with these situations it is the minority that tars the majority.

Comment

Working...
                                X