X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donny Osmond
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Bush is responsible for the deaths of over a million people. Even Ming isn't that bad.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I shall pay here homage to the known first one:

Sir Lawrence of Arabia.

Best regards,

Comment

Osama just looks like he's chilling out watching tv rather then master minding mass destruction
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Putin
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I'm serious.
              Of course you are, Slowwy. It's almost cute.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

His middle name is Sydney? You've gotta be kidding me.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I guess I should be happy that my name wasn't listed.
                  Thank god for poll option limits.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Achmed.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                      Bush is responsible for the deaths of over a million people. Even Ming isn't that bad.
                      Big number. Quarter mil in Iraq, 100 k in Afghanistan, how do we get that to 1,000,000?
                      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Putin is definitely missing on the list. To be a big (as opposed to tall) terrorist, you are required to have
                        - an inclination to do evil
                        - power
                        - intelligence

Bush is lacking certainly one of the three which Putin doesn't.
                        Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Good thing i changed career paths after 9/11 or i'd be on the list......... but Ming still is ahahhahahahahahahh
                          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer

Big number. Quarter mil in Iraq, 100 k in Afghanistan, how do we get that to 1,000,000?
                            A million in Iraq due to the destruction of society.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                            X